***Please read and understand ALL information***
- Swimmers are only allowed to attend their designated groups or lesson times.
- Swimmers will wear a mask upon arrival and departure.
- If your swimmer has experienced a fever, or is not feeling well in any way, or has been exposed to someone who is sick they may not attend their practice or lesson and you must inform the teaching staff immediately.
- Parents may watch groups or lessons under the awning and must wear a mask.
- All parents must sign the Covid Release of Liability Waiver for their swimmers upon registration.